Friday, 2 November 2012

It is your responsibility now!

Finally a new era in Blackburn Rovers glorious history has opened a new chapter. And boy, does it feel great. Many emotion has run through my body in two years of Venkys tenure. Pain, anguish, anger, hurt, bewildered etc. Relief is the overwhelming winner at the moment. At 3pm tomorrow when Rovers kick off against Crystal Palace, a new dawn will emerge and also a new mindset. Focus!

The managerial search has been talked about long enough, its easy to see it was as well organized as John Terry organizing a church group. Many managers were linked with the post and I was happy with many of the interested candidates. I didn't have a preference off who would fill the void in the dug out. Was Henning Berg my first choice? Absolutely not. Is he the right manager for the job? Who knows. I for one, am fully behind his management. I loved him as a player and will embrace him as a manager and his accomplishments with Blackburn Rovers means he deserves respect from all the Rovers family. For the first time in a long time, I am genuinely excited about what comes next. Not because I know their is success is on the horizon, but because i am sick of been pissed off. I want my club back.

The next six months or some of the most important in the clubs history. Rovers fans are now at a cross roads. We have spoken and ultimately we got what we wanted, the removal of the manager. Their will be no sympathy coming our way if we don't 'FOCUS' on what is important. Backing Henning Berg, his staff and the players. If we don't we are playing russian roulette with the clubs future and all credibility we had for defending our club will be lost. Fortress Ewood needs to return. The booing of Danny Murphy shows their is enough idiots in the stands. The rest need to be strong and roar the boys to the Championship tilte. If we don't, we no longer have Venkys to blame for everything. It is the fans responsibility now. We can help shape our future, to help build for future generations to enjoy the best club in the world. Blackburn Rovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment